Some plays are separately published, but many are included in collections, either a work by ONE playwright, or anthologies of the works of various playwrights. The challenge is to find those plays that appear in anthologies.
1. Specific play (in Primo):
2. Genre or Nationality of plays (in Primo)
3. While Primo will find plays we don't have, it may be easier to search WorldCat for the Interlibrary Loan link. Use the same kinds of searches you performed in the Primo.
1. BROWSE the Main Book Stacks in the call number PN2080. You'll find a number of collections of play scenes.
2. Search for scenes (in Primo)
3. Search for specific number of characters (in Primo)
NOTE: If you find a play listed in one of the sources below, check Primo to see if we have the collection in which the play is published.