1. To add a video within a Canvas course, you need to use the permalink or Title URL which contains the phrase ezproxy.messiah.edu
2. Using the HTML editor, type in the title of the video, highlight it, and then click the "Link to URL" icon in the toolbar above.
3. A popup box will appear with a box for you to paste the link you copied.
4. Click "Insert Link" button and the video link title will turn blue, creating a link to the video.
5. If there is not a permalink or Title URL with the ezproxy, you can try adding http://ezproxy.messiah.edu/login?url= in front of the link provider in the browser URL..
1. Search FOD to find the video or video segment you want to add.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see Title URL or Segment URL
3. Copy the URL.
4. In the HTML editor in Canvas, type in the title of the video or segment, highlight the text and click on the Link to URL icon.
5. Copy the Title URL or Segment URL in the popup box and close.