Skip to Main Content
ILL Special Instructions for Online Learners
- Make sure to have a current address registered on your ILLiad account
- For Interlibrary Loan links and instructions, view the “Interlibrary Loan Borrowing” link.
- Journal articles requested by online students will be sent electronically via e-mail.
- Books will be mailed to your home via UPS with the exception of students with a home mailing address of Dillsburg or Mechanicsburg (17019, 17055, 17050). A box and postage paid return shipping will be provided. Be sure to include your home address in your ILLiad personal profile. Unfortunately, we cannot mail internationally.
- Each time you place a request, please include a note under "Special Requests" at the bottom of the form that you are an online student.
- The borrower is responsible for returning the loaned items to the Interlibrary Loan department of Murray Library by the due date.
- Please leave all straps/stickers/papers in tact when returning.
Additional Library Services for Online Students
Books from Murray Library
Murray Library circulation staff will mail books from Messiah's own Library collection to online students upon request. Search the Library catalog for books you need and fill out a request form for each book.
The circulation period is the current semester, with no renewals.
Students are responsible to return books in person or via pre-paid UPS. If mailing books back, be sure to keep track of your returns and your tracking number.
Primo (Library catalog + Online Library Account)