Last Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Education Source (was Education Research Complete)
1800+ full-text education journals.
Includes journal articles (some full text), thousands of education reports, conference papers, curriculum guides, and more on all aspects of education from early childhood through higher education.
Covers psychology, education, and other related fields. Includes journal articles (some full text), reports, book series and more.
- Communication & Mass Media Complete
Articles in all areas of communication, including speech, language, and communicative disorders and second language acquisition.
- Medline with Full Text
Medical research articles on many disabilities.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
MMY contains information essential for a complete evaluation of test products within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership. Tests in Print provides a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language.
- MLA International Bibliography (ESL & Children's Literature)
Covers literature (including children's), languages, linguistics, and folklore worldwide. Provides citations to journals, books, essay collections, and more.
- Library, Information Science, and Technology (includes children's literature)
Covers the library field, including children's literature.
- Teaching Books (children's literature)
A multimedia collection of resources about K-12 books and authors. Includes teaching ideas, author information and some videos.
- Literature Resource Center (includes children's literature)
Includes full text of biographies, bibliographies, and critical analyses of authors from every age and literary discipline.